Home / News / Salman Khan Sultan face competition Pakistan this Eid

Salman Khan Sultan face competition Pakistan this Eid

Advertisement click on exit Close the Add

Salman Khan Sultan face competition Pakistan this Eid
Cricket and Films are two things that bring the masses of India and Pakistan together. Come this Eid, we will see the arrival of the Salman Khan – Anushka Sharma starrer Sultan in India as well as in Pakistan.

Advertisement click on exit Close the Add

Notwithstanding, while the Indian arrival of the film will be a performance one, we hear that over the outskirt Sultan will confront rivalry from a neighborhood film titled, Sawaal 700 Crore Dollar Ka. Truth be told the said film highlights an outfit cast involving huge names over the outskirt like, Ghulam Mohinuddin, Shamoon Abbasi, Javed Sheik, Ismail Tara, Nayyar Ejaz, Ifttikar Thakur and the sky is the limit from there….
However what caught our attention was not the fact that both films feature big names, but instead the fact that Pakistan features a screen count of little less than 100 screens. Now keeping this rather low screen count in mind we also hear that despite being a foreign film Sultan will enjoy an upper hand with a 60% share of screen space while Sawaal 700 Crore Dollar Ka will occupy the remaining 40%….
All in all, this Eid is sure to be one filled with fireworks at the box office……

Advertisement click on exit Close the Add

Check Also

Madirakshi Mundle undergoes surgery!

Madirakshi Mundle undergoes surgery!

Advertisement click on exit Close the Add Your Browser Do not Support Iframe Television’s queen …